It can take our bodies longer to heal and recover properly as we age. Seniors can inadvertently risk further harm if they don’t receive proper care. Fortunately, short-term rehab benefits people in a senior living community. These programs treat many senior illnesses and injuries and include additional services to benefit overall health and well-being.
Ventana by Buckner provides Texas seniors with a wide range of senior short-term rehab services. Our complete and part-time residents enjoy a five-star living experience with private suites, wellness programs, and nutritious meals and snacks. Our short-term rehab benefits include several personal services and amenities and advanced medical and therapeutic care delivered by experienced RNs, medical staff, and therapists.
To discuss short-term rehab’s benefits with our team, send us a message online. You can also call 214.225.6197 today to begin a conversation about our short-term rehab benefits.
The Advantages of Short-Term Rehab in a Senior Living Community
Short-term rehab for seniors does more than provide quality medical care and physical, speech, and occupational therapies. It is a chance for seniors to see what life is like in a senior living community and how it can benefit their retirement. Senior communities deliver many personal services and amenities to create a rewarding retirement while being close to quality medical care.
The advantages of short-term rehab in a full-service senior living community include:
- A dedicated team of senior care professionals to see to their needs day and night
- 24/7 care to prevent falls that can open wounds and cause new injuries
- Medication management to cut down on missing time-sensitive prescriptions or refills
- 24/7 monitoring in case of emergencies
- Faster recovery times
Other advantages of a senior living community include on-site beauty and wellness services, exercise rooms, educational classes, and other life-enriching activities. These programs aim to aid in their recovery while providing a mentally stimulating experience.
Additional Short-Term Rehab Benefits
Senior living communities feature several short-term rehab benefits for seniors who need continuous care while they heal. Several personal, physical, and psychological benefits exist for seniors who complete a short-term rehab program. Some of the benefits of short-term rehab include:
- A dedicated team of medical professionals, skilled RNs, and experienced therapists will be by your side throughout your recovery experience
- Individualized treatment plans based on each patient’s specific medical and therapeutic needs
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapies
- 24/7 monitoring of all vitals
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Transportation services
- Nutritious meal plans that consider medical and dietary restrictions
- Socialize with other seniors in indoor and outdoor courtyards in a secure building
- Daily monitoring of individual progress and updates to care programs
- Decreases the risk of re-injury and hospitalization
- Reduces stress and frustration, which can hinder recovery times
This list contains just some of the short-term rehab benefits that seniors can experience when enrolling in short-term rehab in a senior living community. When choosing a senior living community, confirm with your doctor or care provider that they can care for your medical and personal needs.
Call Ventana to Enroll in Short-Term Rehab and Schedule a Tour Today
Ventana is a full-service, luxury senior living community that provides short and long-term rehabilitation services for Texas seniors. The advantages of our short-term rehab include individualized treatment plans, private suites, and six different menu options.
Ventana welcomes all Texas senior adults needing compassionate short-term rehab to speed up recovery and reduce rehospitalization. When you are touring our grounds, we will discuss the advantages of short-term rehab and develop a customized care program based on your needs.