Amenities and services include:
Long-term care at Ventana involves a variety of special-care services designed to meet a Member’s health and personal care needs during a longer period of time. These skilled nursing services help Members live as independently and safely as possible when they can no longer perform everyday activities on their own.
- Ophthalmological, dental, psychological, psychiatric, audiological, podiatry, and wound care available
- Medical director, director of nursing, and other licensed nursing staff providing 24-hour care.
- Private rooms with great views
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu selections
- Physical, occupational, and intravenous therapies
I Already Have Long-Term Care Insurance
In most cases your long-term care policy will work hand-in-hand with the services provided at Ventana and pay earned benefits directly to you as the policyholder. These payments can help defray, and in some cases, completely cover your monthly service fee at Ventana and help further preserve your assets. As with all insurance matters, you should consult with your carrier or agent for specific answers regarding your individual policy.