Senior adults considering retiring will wonder how to choose the right senior living option. Today’s retirement communities offer an enriching lifestyle for active seniors who want the comforts of home and the convenience of a close-knit community. Many of today’s senior living communities offer a full complement of senior living options for all stages of retirement.
Which senior living option is best? At Ventana in Dallas, we have multiple one-, two-, and three-bedroom floorplans with designer kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms, and glass-enclosed balconies for seniors looking for a luxury retirement experience. We have plenty of community socializing spaces in our indoor and outdoor gardens and patios, creative arts studios, game rooms, and other communal areas. Our seniors lead a fulfilling and comfortable retirement with quality medical care and therapeutic services when their health changes.
To learn more about our senior living options, call 214.225.6197 today to schedule a tour and meet our dedicated team.
Which Senior Living Option Is Best?
Before choosing the right senior living option, you must understand the available options. Today’s seniors live longer, more active lifestyles and want a retirement plan that allows them to be independent while being close to quality medical care. A full-service senior living community offers multiple senior living programs:
- Independent living – An independent living program allows seniors to live freely in a private home within the community. They can come and go as they please and participate in the community’s planned activities and social events.
- Assisted living – This program is for seniors who need daily medical care or assistance with daily living activities. They will have a full-time team of RNs, therapists, and caregivers to see their physical and psychological needs.
At Ventana, we can help you choose the suitable senior living options for your retirement. Our luxury community offers comprehensive services and amenities, from fine dining, salons, and spas to an indoor pool, state-of-the-art gym wellness center, and much more.
How to Choose the Right Senior Living Options
Choosing suitable senior living options requires some time and research. You will want to look at several communities online and look for any reviews to see what their residents say about them. The more research you do, the better your future will be. Here are some tips on how to choose suitable senior living options for your retirement:
- Finding the right community – When touring the center, ask about specific services and amenities you are looking for to see if it will be a good fit. Not all communities are the same, and you don’t want to end up unhappy.
- Figuring out your budget – The average cost of senior living can vary depending on location and type of services. As you begin planning for your retirement, talk with your financial advisor to see how much you can afford and explore different avenues to fund the type of retirement you want.
- Plan for your future – Moving into a senior living community should be the last move you have to make. You want to find a community that can fit your independent lifestyle today and be able to handle your medical needs as they develop. When touring a center, ask about the type of medical services they offer and if they have available assisted living, memory care, and long-term care options.
When choosing suitable senior living options, select multiple communities to visit as you want to compare and make an informed decision about your future. It’s wise to bring along a trusted friend or family member when touring to get their opinion.
Ventana: Luxury Senior Living Options for Dallas Seniors
Ventana is a full-service senior living community located in a modern high-rise that offers stunning city views. Our center offers senior adults several luxury services and amenities and will go over how to choose suitable senior living options with you.