Ventana by Buckner’s short-term skilled rehab center, Ascend Rehabilitation, offers everything the body needs to recover from an acute illness, injury, or surgery. Our goal is to help patients return home as quickly and safely as possible. At Ventana by Buckner, personalized and supportive care is our specialty. You’ll experience the services needed to help ascend to your optimal well-being in a comfortable environment.
If you or someone you care about is interested in senior living options in Dallas, Texas, Ventana by Buckner might be the right choice. Our team is standing by to answer your questions about member-focused Senior Rehabilitation therapy in Texas or any of our other programs and services. Find out more about member-focused Senior Rehabilitation therapy today by calling 214.225.6197 or completing our online contact form.
What Is member-focused Senior Rehabilitation Therapy?
At Ventana by Buckner, our member-focused Senior Rehabilitation therapy services help those who have experienced injuries or a severe medical event regain their strength and agility in a safe and comfortable environment. The heart of our member-focused Senior rehab therapy in Texas is physical therapy, which is administered by our highly-qualified staff of physical therapists. We are dedicated to providing compassionate and comprehensive care for seniors, so we provide services to ensure that our residents have the tools they need to get back on the right track.
Services in Ventana by Buckner’s member-focused Senior Rehabilitation Therapy
Some of the services we provide in our member-focused Senior Rehabilitation therapy program include:
- 24-hour availability of specialized nursing staff
- Access to a licensed Medical Director and Director of Nursing
- Physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy options
- Specialized activities and programs
- Beautiful, private rooms with luxurious bathrooms
Additional Senior Living Services at Ventana by Buckner
In addition to our member-focused Senior Rehabilitation therapy services, we also provide:
- Independent Living – In our Independent Living program, the amenities and features were created with your comfort and security in mind, and your needs are met on a daily basis.
- Assisted Living – The Arbors provides individualized assistance with daily activities on a 24-hour basis in private and comfortable one- and two-bedroom Assisted Living apartments.
- Memory Care – Our highly-trained Memory Care team believes those experiencing memory issues or dementia should be treated with independence, autonomy, and dignity in an environment free of stress.
- Long-Term Care – Skilled nursing at The Glen is designed for those who require specialized care on a long-term basis. Here, care is delivered round-the-clock by licensed nurses, therapists, and professional caregivers.
- Respite Care – Short-term care in our member-focused community can provide relief for caregivers. Members in Respite Care enjoy all the amenities of our high-rise, and loved ones enjoy peace of mind.
- Health Services – From world-class rehabilitation, assisted living, and skilled nursing to memory care services, you’ll feel better just knowing it’s there.
- Outpatient Services – Our short-term skilled rehab center, Ascend Rehabilitation, offers everything a person needs to recover from acute illness, injury, or surgery.
- Life Care – The decision to move to a Life Care community like Ventana will ultimately free you or your family members from the likelihood of having to make far more difficult decisions in the years to come.
Learn More About member-focused Senior Rehabilitation Therapy at Ventana by Buckner
Ventana by Buckner is a high-end, distinctive life plan retirement community in Dallas, providing a full range of services, including member-focused Senior Rehabilitation therapy. You or your loved one can maintain an engaging lifestyle with a host of amenities, from a state-of-the-art fitness center to activities and programs designed to meet unique recovery needs. At Ventana by Buckner, we’re raising the bar and redefining member-focused senior living. Learn more about our programs and services by calling 214.225.6197 or filling out our online form.