The Dallas metropolitan area is home to the nation’s largest urban arts district and has a vibrant music scene, delectable southern cuisine, the Dallas Zoo, and other family-friendly attractions. Downtown Dallas offers a rich blend of cultural heritage, architecture, and mid-century history. Senior adults looking for a luxury retirement community will find many luxury senior apartments in Dallas. Senior communities come with a full complement of senior services so you can make the most out of your retirement.
Ventana is in the heart of Dallas, TX, and offers luxury senior high-rise homes for senior adults who want to enjoy their golden years surrounded by their peers and quality care. We have independent and assisted living accommodations with several floorplan options and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer incredible views of the Dallas area. Our community features daily planned activities, on-site beauty salons, restaurants, and a full-time team to meet your needs.
For more information about our luxury senior apartments in Dallas, call 214.225.6197 today to schedule a tour and meet our dedicated staff.
Knowing When It’s Time for Luxury Senior Living in Dallas, TX
Seniors are living longer, healthier lives and want a retirement where they can socialize with friends and pursue personal interests and hobbies. The best way to do this is by finding luxury senior apartments in Dallas, TX, that offer a wide range of amenities and services. Retirement homes are not what they used to be, and seniors will find a vibrant lifestyle available in a community designed specifically for seniors of all activity levels.
Senior living communities are perfect for active seniors and those who need more care to maintain a certain quality of life. Some of the common reasons why seniors decide to move into a senior living community include:
- Their home is too big, and they want to scale down to a smaller, more manageable floor plan.
- They want to live close to friends without having to drive anywhere.
- They want to sell their home to fund their retirement.
- They no longer want to spend time doing housekeeping and landscaping.
- They want an active social life with planned activities and social events.
Ventana is a full-service luxury senior living community in a state-of-the-art high-rise that offers independent and assisted living programs. We can help you find luxury senior living in Dallas, TX, perfect for your budget and activity level. Our programs are tailored to your needs and can adapt as your healthcare needs change.
Find Luxury Senior Apartments in Dallas
When searching for a senior living community, be sure they offer the services and amenities you want to make the most out of your retirement. A full-service community will provide its residents with:
- Senior amenities – Seniors deserve to live comfortably with amenities like outdoor gardens and patios, healthy meal plans and fine dining options, a beauty salon and spa, daily planned activities, transportation services, and spacious floor plans allowing seniors to live independently.
- Life care services – To maintain your health and well-being, life care services feature periodic health assessments, access to a fitness center with instruction and classes, health and wellness lectures, and emergency care services.
- Assisted living services – Seniors needing more assistance with daily living activities will have a full-time staff helping them with medication reminders, dressing, bathing, going to the bathroom, and other services. They also have memory care and skilled nursing care services, so you don’t have to leave the facility when your health changes.
Now is the best time to find luxury senior apartments in Dallas, TX. Senior living communities give their residents a vibrant lifestyle with access to social events, personal services, and medical care, all within the community.
Find Luxury Senior Living in Dallas, TX at Ventana
Ventana’s luxury senior living community is just off the 75 and 12 freeways, close to Harry S. Moss Park and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. Our luxury high-rise is perfect for active seniors and those who need extra care to make the most of their retirement. Our comfortable homes feature glass-framed balconies, walk-in closets, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and many others.